General Terms COFFEEINSTANTANEOUS.COM
COFFEEINSTANTANEOUS.COM is part of Continents Fashion Group B.V.
Continents Fashion Group is located at Koningsweg 6A, 7672 GD Vriezenveen, Netherland
The terms and conditions of COFFEEINSTANTANEOUS.COM include that the products and / or
services offered must be clearly and naturally described. In addition, it must be clear to consumers
what the rights and obligations are when entering the offer. This includes the price, the time limit for
payment, the method of payment and the shipping costs. The term of notice must be at least seven
working days. Within that period, the customer can return his order without giving reasons.
Term and exceptions
The Terms and Conditions of COFFEEINSTANTANEOUS.COM have exceptions to the nature of the
goods or services (Article 5 (3)) regarding the statutory term of notice for consumers. For example, the
statutory term of 7 working days does not apply, for example, to goods or services that may spoil (eg
fresh products), for custom-made products (eg: odor compositions), etc. For example, products that
have been sealed can no longer be returned.
If you want to send a package to COFFEEINSTANTANEOUS.COM, you should first contact customer
service. You will then send an email to: email@example.com
You can return everything to us within 7 days, in perfect packaging and unused.
Upon arrival at us, the goods will be checked by us and if all is returned, we will refund the amount you
originally paid with any shipping costs you paid on shipping.
Products from the packaging, products you have used, products that are tailor made and sealed
products are excluded from our return policy.
Of course, shipping costs will be refunded 100% if COFFEEINSTANTANEOUS.COM made a mistake.
Article 1 – Definitions
These terms and conditions include:
1. Remote sales: a remote or remote selling system or service provided by the seller or service
provider, using only one or more remote communication techniques until the conclusion of the
2. Agreement: Any agreement on remote sales.
3. Remote communication technology: a means that can be used for the conclusion of a remote
agreement without the simultaneous personal presence of parties;
4. Company: The company or, if applicable, the part of the company engaged in remote sales and is
affiliated with the Netherlands Continents Fashion B.V. Not regarded as a company in this sense is the
person who deals with the distance selling of insurance;
5. Consumer: The buyer of goods or purchaser of services, being a natural person who does not act in
the exercise of a profession or business;
6. Offer: The provision of goods and / or services, including the applicable conditions, such as the
company that makes in its catalog, leaflets or otherwise to the consumer;
7. Price: The price of the offered or offered service without the additional costs as stated separately
8. Visibility: The term within which consumers can make use of their right of withdrawal;
9. Expensive transaction: A remote agreement with respect to a range of goods and / or services,
whose delivery and / or purchase obligation has been spread over time;
Article 2 – Identity
The company states in due time for the conclusion of the agreement its statutory name and its actual
address, which can not suffice to indicate a postbox number.
Article 3 – General Terms
1. In time, before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of the applicable terms and
conditions must be provided. If this is not necessary or reasonably impossible, a reference
to free of charge will be made or any general or previously made available online.
2. The terms and conditions apply to any contact between company and customer,
regardless of which means of communication is used.
3. Deviations from these general terms and conditions must be stipulated in writing. In the
absence of a written record, deviations by parties may be proved by law.
Article 4 – The offer
1. The goods and / or services offered are clearly and truthfully depicted and / or described
and as complete as reasonably required and the commercial purpose must be clear. If
there is a limited duration of the offer, this restriction is clearly stated.
2. Each offer must contain such information that it is clear to the consumer what the rights
and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular the
price, the right of withdrawal, the method of payment, the minimum duration of the
distance agreement, the shipping costs and other conditions.
3. If the company offers the consumer the opportunity to postpone or terminate the terms,
the terms under which this will be announced will be announced.
4. If the company offers the possibility of using a remote communication technology other
than the base rate, the costs will be communicated by the company at the latest.
5. If the company makes use of a calling machine (an automated call system without human
intervention) or fax to the consumer for promotional purposes, the company must have
prior consent of the consumer.
Article 5 – Vision term
1. The Terms and Conditions of Haarboetiek.be have exceptions to the nature of the goods
or services (Article 5 (3)) regarding the statutory term of notice for consumers. For
example, the statutory term of 7 working days does not apply, for example, to goods or
services that may spoil (eg fresh products), for custom-made products (eg: odor
compositions) etc. For example, it may be said that products whose seal has been
opened can no longer be returned to become. Products that are processed at the
customer’s request as well as products of a hygienic nature may be excluded from a term
of notice. And as stated, the term of view does not apply to custom work. When a
consumer makes use of his right to return a product, the amount already paid, with the
exception of the shipping costs, must be refunded to him within thirty days.
2. If you want to send a package to Haarboetiek, you should first contact customer service.
You will then send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You can return everything to us within 7 days, in perfect packaging and unused.
4. Upon arrival at us, the goods will be checked by us and if all is returned, we will refund the
amount you originally paid with any shipping costs you paid on shipping.
5. Products from the packaging, products you have used, products that are tailor made and
sealed products are excluded from our return policy.
6. Of course, shipping costs will be refunded 100% if COFFEE INSTANTANEOUS made a
Article 6 – Completion of the agreement
1. Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 3, the agreement for sale and sale will be
concluded at the time of acceptance of the offer and compliance with the conditions
2. In the case of a visibility period, the term of view of the consumer applies as a decisive
3. The company is free to purchase bargaining in accordance with the statutory provisions
and to grant suspensory effect over the term of notice.
4. If the consumer has paid a prepayment and if the agreement to which that advance
payment relates does not come about or is dissolved in accordance with paragraph 2,
repayment will be made as soon as possible but not later than 30 days.
Article 7 – Warranty
1. All electrical and electronic items we offer enjoy one (1) year warranty (Netherland 2
years), unless the manufacturer or importer prescribes a different warranty period. If
additional items are granted for certain items, they are mentioned in the description in the
2. This warranty includes repair or replacement of the defective item in case of
manufacturing defects. Repair or replacement takes place at our option.
3. To make use of the warranty, please provide the item, as well as the original of your
invoice, with your complaint. Returns during the warranty period are at your own expense.
You must contact us before returning. The cost of returning the device to you is at the
expense of COFFEINSTANTANEOUS.COM.
4. Your warranty will be void in case of damage due to improper use or negligent
maintenance, improper use, (over) heating by heat sources or exposing an article to
moisture, extreme heat, cold or drought, if the article has been repaired or performed by
unauthorized Persons, or if the items have been used for purposes other than for which
they are provided, such as for professional or commercial purposes, or damage arising
from outbreaks of badness such as fire, lightning, natural disasters, etc. Excluded from
warranty are also parts that must be repaired or replaced in accordance with normal wear
5. For repair requests outside of warranty, please contact us in advance.
6. We are not liable for any damage that you or a third person suffers from the use of any
item supplied by us unless the damage is caused by our intent or gross negligence. Nor
do any direct or indirect costs or damages caused by an out of use of an item be eligible
for compensation unless caused by our intent or gross negligence.